With proven anti-ageing and deeply moisturising hyaluronic acid and vegan squalane.
Superfood blue spirulina and Mango Butter bring skin nourishing vitamins for a radiant glow.
Hand made in the UK to an all-vegan recipe, and packed in a recyclable glass and aluminium jar.
- Scent: Minty and refreshing.
- Argan Oil: supplements the skin to keep it nourished and moisturised
- Zinc Oxide: a natural deodorant, to keep feet dry and fresh
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrated skin is happy skin. It’s a powerful humectant (that means it attracts water into the skin, to keep it hydrated)
- Blue Spirulina: gram for gram the most nutrient dense food on the planet. It’s a vitamin boost for your skin
- Grapeseed Oil: Gentle on sensitive skin. Moisturises and evens skin tone
- Mango Butter: High in vitamins A, C & E, essential for collagen production. High in polyphenol Mangiferin, which is a powerful antioxidant
- Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Lavender Oils: Natural anti-bacterial & anti-fungal agents
Mangifera indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laureate & Isoamyl Cocoate, Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Stearic Acid*, Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Zinc Oxide**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Spirulina Maxima (Spirulina) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Linalool
*Palm Free **Non-Nano/Coral safe
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Scoop out a small amount with a spoon or finger. Gently massage into skin. For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. Avoid extremes of temperature. Exposure to sunlight and heat will affect the life of this product.