Hydrating Botanical Hand Balm with heavenly jojoba, mango seed butter- featuring a soothing trio of essential oils...a delightful refreshing & aromatic Eucalyptus, Rosemary and Lavender formula.
Use daily for moisturised, nourished hands. Soaks in beautifully, leaving a silky, non-greasy finish. Pairs perfectly with our Regenerating Hand & Foot Polish 60ml.
High in nourishing vitamin E, Jojoba works with skin, not against it. Mango butter is packed with vitamins A, E & C: all essential for skin health. It’s naturally high in anti-oxidants, which protect your skin from ageing free radicals, and the harsh effects of UV damage.
Say hey to healthy hydrated hands.
Hand made in the UK to an all-vegan recipe, and packed in a recyclable glass and aluminium jar.
- Scent: Fresh and Aromatic. With Rosemary, Eucalyptus & Lavender.
- Jojoba Oil: in addition to being an all-round miracle oil, jojoba’s unique molecular structure gives a protective barrier to the skin. Awesome!
- Grapeseed Oil: gentle on sensitive skin. Moisturises and evens skin tone
- Mango Butter: high in vitamins A, C & E, essential for collagen production. High in polyphenol Mangiferin, which is a powerful antioxidant
- Rosemary, Eucalyptus & Lavender Essential Oils: a super combo of anti-bacterial, anti-fungal natural oils. Keeps hands fresh and fragrant
How to use:
Scoop out a small amount with a spoon or finger. Gently massage into skin. For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Mangifera indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laureate & Isoamyl Cocoate, Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Stearic Acid*, Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Zinc Oxide**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
*Palm Free **Non-Nano/Coral safe
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. Avoid extremes of temperature. Exposure to sunlight and heat will affect the life of this product.