Superfood Facial Cleansing Dough to smooth and deep cleanse your skin.
With miracle moringa, matcha tea and oats. Sometimes, it’s best to keep things simple. That’s why we’ve formulated our dough with just five ingredients, adding only essential oils and nourishing botanicals to the mix.
Our facial cleansing dough is a guardian angel for your skin. With pore cleansing kaolin clay, and vitamin E packed almonds. Packed in a fully recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid.
- Scent: lavender, sweet orange and bergamot
- Glycerine: the most effective humectant, meaning it draws moisture into the skin better than anything else. Improves skin function and protects against irritants
- Matcha Tea & Moringa Leaf: Moringa is packed with vitamin C, and essential nutrient for healthy skin. They’re both high in antioxidants, which protect against free radicals, one of the causes of skin ageing.
- Almonds: high in vitamin E, an essential nutrient for skin health. Gently exfoliates, the natural way
- Rice and Coconut Milk: creamy & silky, makes our angelic dough glide across bare skin
- Kaolin Clay: cleanses pores and detoxifies skin
- Bergamot, Lavender & Sweet Orange: a fragrant trio of natural anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antifungal and goodness.
How to use:
Using a pea sized amount, mix with a little water in your palm, until a creamy consistency. Massage into face, and remove with a face cloth and/or water. For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Glycerin (Vegetable), Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Meal, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Flour, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Moringa Oleifera Leaf Powder, Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel, Citrus Aurantium Bergamica (Bergamot) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Limonene, Linalool
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. Avoid extremes of temperature. Exposure to sunlight and heat will affect the life of this product. Store in airtight container. If left exposed for long periods, the dough may dry out.